75% ALCOHOL WIPES
- Eliminates 99.9% viruses and bacteria
- Kills 95% allergens caused by pet dander and pollen particles
- Can be used for skin, around wounds, on electronic products, office supplies, tableware, children’s toys, etc.
- Large 6″ X 8″ wipes
- Hand hygiene is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19. Practicing hand hygiene, which includes the use of alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) or handwashing, is a simple yet effective way to prevent the spread of pathogens and infections in healthcare settings. CDC recommendations reflect this important role
- CDC recommends using ABHR with 60-95% alcohol in healthcare settings. Unless hands are visibly soiled, an alcohol-based hand rub is preferred over soap and water in most clinical situations due to evidence of better compliance compared to soap and water. Hand rubs are generally less irritating to hands and are effective in the absence of a sink.